A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hsin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hsin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hsin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hsin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Shang Chen Hsin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Hsin practice?
- Dr. Gary Hsin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Hsin practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.