Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  High quality patient-centered physician!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Huey today, and I am very impressed! He has excellent patient interaction skills; is very friendly and professional; communicates with patients what he is doing at all steps of the process; and is very thorough in collecting patient histories. He seems very patient-centered, and I truly think he's a quality physician.It was easy for me to schedule an appointment, and the wait time was short.The woman at the desk doesn't look or sound as bright and friendly as you might expect at a fancy service establishment. There's room for improvement, but she's definitely still perfectly pleasant.The facilities are also clean and tidy. They're not as grand as what you might expect from, say, a market leader in the hospital industry, but that's not to say the place is a dump (e.g. Planned Parenthood) either. Whether this is acceptable to you or not depends on your personal preferences, but I appreciate it. My profession is in the hospital industry, and it really annoys me when administration spends huge dollars on fancy facilities for the purpose of drawing in patients who lack the expertise to judge clinical quality (it just rubs me as manipulative and deceiving) when those resources *should* be devoted to delivering high-quality patient care instead.

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2009

Unusal way with patients, not agreeable