A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hum graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Hum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Thomas Hum MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Hum practice?
- Dr. Gary Hum has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Hum practices Anesthesiology near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Anesthesiologists.