A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hurwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hurwitz, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hurwitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Stephen Hurwitz FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Gary Hurwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hurwitz practices Urology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Pasadena Urologists.