inactive

• Good
  • Bad

December 26th, 2013
Never saw him
His staff is rude and uninformed. Had to wait a long time to get in to see him. The day before my scheduled appointment I was called at 3pm and told my scans were now too old (5 weeks) and I had to ask my gp to order a new scan. Then go get the scan before my 10 am appointment the next day. Why didn't they tell me I'd need a new scan when I set up my appointment? They felt like I should be able to waltz into any radiologist's office the day after Christmas and get one on the spot. The doctor might be ok, but who knows when his staff doesn't care?

May 17th, 2012
Dr. Hurwitz is one of the more Professional and Extremely Caring Physicians that my husband and I have ever had the pleasure of using.

October 7th, 2008
Excellent Dr. who really cares about his patients
He is interested in what you have to say about your physical problems and is extremely knowledgable in the latest treatments. He makes you feel so comfortable during unpleasants procedures that must be done in the office. He is the best!!!!!

October 12th, 2015