Dr. Gary Hurwitz Is this you?

Never saw him

Posted on December 27th, 2013

His staff is rude and uninformed. Had to wait a long time to get in to see him. The day before my scheduled appointment I was called at 3pm and told my scans were now too old (5 weeks) and I had to ask my gp to order a new scan. Then go get the scan before my 10 am appointment the next day. Why didn't they tell me I'd need a new scan when I set up my appointment? They felt like I should be able to waltz into any radiologist's office the day after Christmas and get one on the spot. The doctor might be ok, but who knows when his staff doesn't care?

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Hurwitz is one of the more Professional and Extremely Caring Physicians that my husband and I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Excellent Dr. who really cares about his patients

Posted on October 7th, 2008

He is interested in what you have to say about your physical problems and is extremely knowledgable in the latest treatments. He makes you feel so comfortable during unpleasants procedures that must be done in the office. He is the best!!!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2015