A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldstein, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary I Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Goldstein practices Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Gastroenterologists.