A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mason, Ophthalmologist, retina -catarct Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mason, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary I Mason MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Mason practice?
- Dr. Gary Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Mason practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.