A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mason, Ophthalmologist, retina -catarct Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mason, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Southwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Mason practice?
Dr. Gary Mason practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.