Learn more about Dr. Gary Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Mason, Ophthalmologist, retina -catarct Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Mason, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary I Mason MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Mason practice?
- Dr. Gary Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Mason practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.