A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Idelchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Idelchik, General and Interventional Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Idelchik
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Idelchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Idelchik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Idelchik graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Idelchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
- Univ. General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Idelchik MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Idelchik practice?
- Dr. Gary Idelchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Idelchik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists, Saratoga Springs Cardiologists, and Saratoga Springs Nuclear Medicine Physicians.