A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Idelchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Idelchik, General and Interventional Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Idelchik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Idelchik graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Idelchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
- Univ. General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Idelchik MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Idelchik practice?
- Dr. Gary Idelchik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Idelchik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Saratoga Springs Internists, Saratoga Springs Cardiologists, and Saratoga Springs Nuclear Medicine Physicians.