A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Incaudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Incaudo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Incaudo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Incaudo graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Incaudo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Arnold Incaudo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Incaudo practice?
- Dr. Gary Incaudo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Incaudo practices Allergy & Immunology near Chico, CA.
See Chico Allergists.