Dr. Gary Incaudo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2016
Expert in the field
I have been a patient with Dr. Incaudo at Allergy Associates for about 30 years. He is one of the leading experts in the field for asthma, allergies, and pediatric care. Over the years he has improved the quality of my life significantly by helping me manage my asthma. He is always up on the research and keeps his patients on the most safe and reliable medications for their specific needs. I also receive immunology injections. I can't say enough about the professional and caring attitudes of all his staff. I do not dread an office visit for check-ups or allergy shots because the office is so well run and promptness is valued. If a patient asks to be seen that day, they usually van accommodate. I highly recommend this doctor!

July 21st, 2012
great care
i get more than your average care with dr incaudo, the entire staff, and dr anton dotson.they show me and acknowledge my dsease with compassion and care.the office is lovely and it is a relaxing environment.

October 20th, 2011
business owner, patient, Mom, Grandma
I can not say enough good about this office and their staff. I am critical of customer/patient contact. This office is very nice, efficient and helpful. I have lung problems and they have ALWAYS helped me whenever it was necessary. I have felt fine and 6 hours later ended up at the emergency room. If I feel bad during the day and they are open they always find a way to get me in if they feel I need to be seen. One time I went through the door and before I took very many steps, they had a wheel chair for me. They care about everyone and you can't go wrong going to this office for help. They have saved my life several times.

August 26th, 2014