Learn more about Dr. Gary Inwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Inwald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inwald
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Inwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Inwald, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Inwald graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Inwald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary N Inwald DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Inwald practice?
- Dr. Gary Inwald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Inwald practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.