A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Inwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Inwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Inwald, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Inwald graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Inwald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary N Inwald DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Inwald practice?
- Dr. Gary Inwald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Inwald practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.