A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Inwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Inwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Inwald, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Inwald graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Inwald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inwald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Inwald practice?
Dr. Gary Inwald practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.