A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jack Davis MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Gary Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Davis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Internists and Evanston Cardiologists.