Dr. Gary Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Davis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gary Davis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2015

Dr Davis is an excellent clinican with an outstanding bedside manner.

January 7th, 2014

Very highly recommended. Very difficult to find an internist with a dual specialty in cardiac care. Dr. Davis offers this. I found him to be patient, a great listener and willing to both discuss and alter treatment alternatives in accordance to my wishes. I saw the review criticizing the difficulty in getting appointments. Welcome to North Shore Healthcare. Dr. Davis is not responsible for this but has always been more than willing to make accommodations when I need them and contact him directly (yes, it is possible though it takes some work). In all I find Dr. Davis to be outstanding in all aspects of his practice.

December 12th, 2013

great experience

I've seen Dr. Davis a couple times now when my regular doctor has been unavailable. He has been friendly, compassionate, and a good listener. No complaints.

November 5th, 2013

Trying to call this doctor was virtually impossible. I would not consider going back to him or recommending him. There is to much hassle getting an appointment and wait time was far to long.

May 9th, 2013

Unlike most doctors, who have their nurses get you from the waiting room, Dr. Davis met me in the waiting room and escorted me into the examining room. This was my first appointment with him, and this personal touch made a good impression on me. Unfortunately, it all went downhill from there. He asked me a lot of questions (good!) but he then responded with attacks (bad). He spent the first 10 minutes discussing how I need to lose weight (even though I am not considered heavy by most standards and recently gave birth). He then questioned my choice of career, and the icing on the cake was when he was examining my stomach and said, "You don't like your stomach, do you?" I've never left a physical feeling so depressed and bad about myself! I would not recommend him to anyone.

March 14th, 2012

More than another patient

Dr. Davis took the time to go over thoroughly each health related item. Very professional manner. A Doctor who actually looks up from his computer and gives eye contact and seems genuinely concerned.

March 10th, 2012

A cardiologist who couldn't recognize congestive heart failure

Davis was my primary care physician and cardiologist following my first heart surgery. In 2003, I began coughing profusely and developed severe leg swallowing. I was severely ill for over 2 weeks. During several visits to Gary Davis during this time period, he did not even think to check my heart with even a stethoscope, insisting that it was pneumonia. Davis knew of my past history of heart problems and heart surgery because he was my physician for 15 years. I had congestive heart failure, but Gary Davis did not even think to check given my obvious symptoms. He didn't even check my heart with a stethoscope! He is also extremely rude. In 2001, after an angiogram, he came into my hospital room and told me, in front of my wife and son that I needed "holy water". Today, I am suffering because of his negligence, but am still alive under the great care of another physician. I want to warn people about Gary Davis. STAY AWAY! HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

May 26th, 2017