A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kennedy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kennedy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Kennedy MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Gary Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kennedy practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.