A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kennedy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kennedy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Kennedy MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Gary Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kennedy practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.