A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kennedy is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kennedy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Kennedy practice?
Dr. Gary Kennedy practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geriatric Doctors.