A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gary Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Miller practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.