A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Newman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Newman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jay Newman DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Newman practice?
- Dr. Gary Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Newman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Surprise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.