A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Silverman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Jay Silverman DO is a male Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Gary Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Silverman practices Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Rheumatologists.