Overall Review

4.8

January 10th, 2014
Highly Recommented
Dr Wilson has been my MD through two miscarrages, two Births and general care for the last 20+ years. His bed side manor is wonderful and he is caring, compationate and very thorough. My children are now 17 and 19 and he still remembers my deliveries. Cant recommend him enough.

October 30th, 2013
He truly cared for me and my well being. Very kind hearted, and professional. Got back to me by phone or email within 24-36 hrs after my concerns or questions. Clean office and nice staff.

May 25th, 2012
i have been a patient of Dr. Wilson for at least 22 years. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He was been with me through both of my ceserians and other problems. I have recommend him to every woman that have a female problem and those that have seen him are extremely grateful. I highly recommend him

September 26th, 2011
Exceptional care
Dr. Wilson was my OB in 2007 and again now. First off, he runs a tight ship and likes to be on time. Patients are expected to be on time and he is always no more than a few minutes late. My daughter was 6 weeks early and I was transported to Worcester as they do not do early deliveries in Leominster. I was so surprised that during my stay in Worcester he came by with flowers to check on me. Seriously - there is no other doc out there that I know that would do that.

July 2nd, 2010
Dr. Wilson is a wonderful caring doctor. He gives you the time you need and does not leave you until you get all of your questions answered.I would highly recommend him.