Dr. Gary Jacobson DO Patient Reviews

October 31st, 2015
Dr jacobsen is wonderful. He takes the time to listen and research your problem. He will personally call you if he doesn't have the answer right away.

October 7th, 2015
Kind,compassionate. Kindness is an important part of the healing process. Thank you dr. Jacobson.

April 4th, 2014
Best Doctor
I've had Dr. Jacobson as my doctor for over 20 years, and I couldn't ask for a more thorough, compassionate professional to treat me. He doesn't hesitate to send you for more testing if needed, and he tells it to you straight, even if you might not want to hear it. I have a feeling these negative remarks may be coming from one person that was told something they didn't want to hear. He's highly competent, you won't be disappointed.

March 12th, 2014
Dr. Jacobson is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He can be a little curt, but not rude. He saved my life by catching a pulmonary embolism that did not have typical symptoms. I highly recommend him. The lab technician is not very efficient and there is usually quite a wait to get blood drawn. the office staff are pleasant and efficient.

November 20th, 2012
very caring doctor
I recommend this doctor.

October 16th, 2012
Good physician
Gary is a very good physician: polite, caring and a good listener.He discussed with me testing alternatives to ease my concerns, and made a referral to see a specialist. On the other hand, some of the staff and assistants are not very organized. I asked for the wi-fi password while waiting in the lobby and was told by the receptionist she did not know it. The lab assistant did not have containers for a routine lab test and sent me to the hospital to pick those up instead.Hence, some logistical changes are needed to improve patient experience at this physician office in Feeding Hills, MA.

September 17th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I was / am amazed by the negative comments on this site about Dr. Jacobson. I just switched to his office as my wife and I wanted to have one office we both could go to. As Dr. Jacobsons office has a lab on site, her physician won out. My records had just arrived to their office and I had a medical issue and needed to see the doctor right away. Once the office staff discussed my symptoms with the doctor he immediately asked me to come into the office right away.Dr. Jacobson was courteous, professional and very thorough. He made sure I was seen by the appropriate specialists to set my mind at ease that very day. The resulting treatment took care of the problem and a very scary moment was handled extremely well by Dr. Jacobson and his entire group (I was sent to an associate specialist).I found Dr. Jacobson polite, professional and knowledgeable. Given the excellent treatment I personally received I felt it only fair that I add my experience for others to see.

January 26th, 2012
frustration!
dr.jacobson needs more social skills. He does not listen to the patient. Oh, you are in pain? No your not, you just need to walk more! i do not look forward to talking to him & would find another doctor if i had the time!

October 25th, 2010
DO must stand for dumb and ogre
could he be any more rude and his office staff....

July 3rd, 2010
Awful
This man is high and mighty, no caring, no compassion. His bedside manner is terrible and their office got everything wrong while I was there, down to finding out I had a vitamin D deficiency and not thinking it important enough to tell me. It took me over a month, with over a week of chasing them through phone calls, just to find out the results. I hear he's good with patients he's had for years, but he's judgmental and arrogant to everyday people like me. Don't go.

June 3rd, 2009
Excellent Doctor
Gary is excellent Doctor. I have been his patient for nearly 15 years. He has never talk down to me or make me feel stupid. He does insult me either. He will even admit when he is wrong or doesn't know what is wrong with me. He was there for me,as a doctor, when I was going through Post Traumatic Stress, before and after I was diagnosed with it. He did everything he could to help though my tough times. He is the BEST. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.