A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jasbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Jasbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Jasbeck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasbeck graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jasbeck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jasbeck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance