Dr. Gary Jerkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Jerkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015

Dr. Gary Jerkins is the BEST eye doctor in greater Nashville!

Dr. Jerkins is absolutely fabulous! He is very compassionate and spends way too much time with his patients! ;-) You leave his office feeling so good about the experience because he cares so much about you! I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else for my eye care needs! He is wonderful! His staff is wonderful!

March 10th, 2015

Great listener. Excellent communicator. A very competent and respected physician.

September 26th, 2013

Good experience

Dr. Jerkins performed both my cataract surgeries 10 years ago and the results were very good. All of my appointments were handled professionally and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

October 4th, 2010

The Best - for 30 years!

Most of the other reviews here are not for Dr. Jerkins, and should not reflect on his professionalism or care. I have been a patient of Dr. Jerkins' for thirty years, since I moved to Nashville. Because of high pressure inside my eyes and a family history of glaucoma. I now see him at least once a year, and sometimes twice. I also have poor vision, extreme astigmatism and a very difficult prescription for progressive lenses. In the years I have consulted him, I have never had a complaint with my care or the way I was treated by Dr. Jerkins and his staff. His office team is professional and friendly. His technicians are first-rate. Dr. Jerkins himself spends time answering any questions I have and asks that I return to his office, free of charge, to make sure each new prescription for my lenses has been prepared correctly. It does take a while to get a new appointment; I assume this is due to the fact that he is in high demand for his services. (I have probably made this worse, since my entire family now consults him and I refer everyone who asks me to his care.) The potentially long wait doesn't bother me, since I schedule my regular appointments with Dr. Jerkins well in advance.Sorry for the long review. i was astonished to see a lukewarm rating for this caring and highly competent doctor and even more distressed to see that the poor ratings were not even for him.

May 26th, 2010

DR JERKINDS PUTS YOU AT EASE. IS VERY KIND AND VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES.

March 27th, 2017