A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Jordan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Jordan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Jordan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Gary Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Jordan practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, MA.
See Brockton Internists.