A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Jordan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Jordan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Jordan practice?
Dr. Gary Jordan practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, MA.
See Brockton Internists.