Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Mom of his patient show details Mom of his patient
by Meg Monahan on Mar 11th, 2013

As a cancer survivor, I have first hand experience with doctors I wouldn't wish on anybody. Dr Josephson is a top notch doctor in every way. From his bedside manner, to his skill in the operating room to his personal follow up, they do not get better than this physician. I can't say enough good things about him, he is as good as they come, trustworthy, excellent, personable.

Excellent Beyond words show details Excellent Beyond words
Jul 22nd, 2012

A wonderful surgeon. Kind and very skilled. Never gave up despite my numerous returns with a problem daughter. No words to describe what a nice Dr this is. Would recommend him to all other moms, and worth every cent too. I'm newish in town and loathe every other provider I've met, but this Dr is a gem.

One of the BEST! show details One of the BEST!
Sep 3rd, 2011

One of the best! Always has time for us! Answers our questions and concerns.

Jul 6th, 2011

One of the best ever!

Amazing physician. show details Amazing physician.
Sep 22nd, 2009

Amazing physician. Always wonderful, very knowledgeable, a delight to see. Always takes the time to see my daughter, whether in clinic or not. You cannot get better care anywhere else. He truly cares about his patients.

Sep 11th, 2009

I had an amazing experience using this Dr. He was great with my 2 year old, surgery went well, everything was explained thouroughly.

Aug 14th, 2009

went for a simple tonsils consult and was chaged over $400 dollars for 7 minutes of his time. WHO MAKES THIS KIND OF MONEY? This is what is wrong with healthcare in this country