A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Jystad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jystad graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Jystad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jystad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Jystad practice?
Dr. Gary Jystad practices Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Preventive Medicine Specialists, Anaheim General Practitioners, Anaheim Family Physicians, Anaheim Internists, and Anaheim Plastic Surgeons.