A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Berman practice?
Dr. Gary Berman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See West Orange Internists, West Orange Cardiologists, and West Orange Surgeons.