A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Keith Berman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Berman practice?
- Dr. Gary Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Berman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Cardiologists.