A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kalan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kalan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Kalan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Kalan practice?
- Dr. Gary Kalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kalan practices Anesthesiology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Anesthesiologists.