A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kaml:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kaml is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kaml, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaml graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kaml has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaml accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Kaml practice?
Dr. Gary Kaml practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.