A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kammer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kammer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kammer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kammer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- Lake Health
- LakeWest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Kammer MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Kammer practice?
- Dr. Gary Kammer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Kammer practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Willoughby Internists and Willoughby Rheumatologists.