A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kantor, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Leg Dermatoses
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Sweat Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantor graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical College Hospital of Elkins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Kantor MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Kantor practice?
- Dr. Gary Kantor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Kantor practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA.
See Newtown Square Dermatologists and Newtown Square Pathologists.