A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kao, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Kao practice?
Dr. Gary Kao practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.