A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kao, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Da-Dzan Kao MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Kao practice?
- Dr. Gary Kao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Kao practices Radiation Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Trenton Radiation Oncologists.