Dr. Gary Karakashian MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 16th, 2017
excellent

December 13th, 2016
SO NASTY.. THE FRONT DESK WOMEN (OLDER WOMEN) IS SO NASTY .. I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK. I NEVER FELT SO UPSET SPEAKING WITH HER

November 15th, 2016
Was recommended by a friend to go there for Botox because his prices were so much less. I was skeptical at first but four months later my face still looks great

October 12th, 2016
unacceptable
RUDE staff, Dr. didn't even bother to give me an exam. He asked me what I thought should be removed (freckles and moles) then basically told me every mole and freckle needed to be be removed. Had a biopsy done on my leg and was told the stitches would dissolve (they didn't and I removed them myself months later) I asked how many stitches I had and they said they didn't count and it didn't matter.

October 4th, 2016
I have been to several dermatologist, and Dr. Karakashian is the BEST one among all of them. He spends time with you and explains what he is doing. I have had to have several moles removed and there is not even any indication that they were ever there. I have several scars from previous mole removals from other doctors. I recommend him without reservation.

July 11th, 2016
He was very good.

April 29th, 2016
Wish I NEVER walked in this office
I brought my young daughter in for first visit. She was distraught over her hair loss and as a mom I wanted to help her, it was breaking my heart to see her go through this as it was painful as well as hair loss. (I know most mom's understand how I felt) I will make this short. He was far,far more concerned with selling his products ( over $250.00)plus $ for appt .over $300.00 For a "few" bottles that did NOTHING!! The front desk was far more concerned with SELLING those products and collecting the cash , telling me how wonderful they work. As a mom you will do anything to help your children when they are hurt , I spent my last dollars desperate to help my daughter. Seems to me they counted on that. Took her to diff Dr ! PS .... Never diagnosed her problem .

April 5th, 2016
He overbooks, not only did i have to wait a long time but the young girls he had working the desk were more concerned with finishing their conversation rather than working.. and embarassed and elderly patient. I don't even know why i stayed. he wrote me a prescription without explaining anything, when i had qustions he one worded me, i was disappointed. i have yet to see if his diagnosis was correct.

August 14th, 2015
Avoid at all costs
First of all, this office double books appts. What I mean is for every time slot there are two people scheduled. I wasted my time travelling from NYC where I work to sit in his dirty waiting room for over an hour. When i inquired with reception, i was able to see the appt book and see they were double booking. After my procedure, I feel like I visited the butcher of Brielle. I have terrible scars, when I went to another dr in NYC, because I would never go back here, I was told those procedures were completely unnecessary. I feel like he was performing work only to bill for insurance

June 17th, 2015
Manasquan office

April 28th, 2015
i've had botox done by several doctors but dr. k is the only one that makes me look consitently natural. he's also less expensive than the others

April 28th, 2015
I have seen this doctor for over 25 years. He has saved my life at least twice so far. Would not go to anyone else!