A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Karlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Karlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Karlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Oncology / Cancer Calculus, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Percutaneous Nephrostomy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Karlin practice?
Dr. Gary Karlin practices Urology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Urologists.