A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Karlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Karlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Karlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Karlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Karlin MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Karlin practice?
- Dr. Gary Karlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Karlin practices Urology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Urologists.