Urologists
2 Princess Rd
Ste J
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
609-895-1991
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  DR. GARY KARLIN SUCK!!!  |  show details
by DATDUDE on Apr 22nd, 2013

I saw Dr. Gary Karlin late March 2013 til Early April 2013. I only really show him twice. He said he could help he with my fertility issues, but seemed un interested in conversing with me either time I saw him. He only seemed to be interested in getting paid! He in turn told me he would send me to another urologist slapped me on the back and said I want you to take half a pill of some fertility drug per day for I don't know how long for. As a matter of fact he didn't even give me the script, he said he'll give it to me after I see this other dude! What he should have said when I went to him the 1st time is your issue is not my speciality so im gonna send you to another urologist who specializes in fertility. Instead he collected close to 2G's from my insurance company, and I have to pay $750.00 out of my pocket. Maybe if I wasn't black I would have been treated differently. DR. GARY KARLIN SUCKS!!! He doesn't care about the patients he sees he cares about his pockets!

|  Great Doctor - TERRIBLE STAFF  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Went to see Doctor Karlin November 11, 2010 at 8:45AM and he was great - he got right to the heart of my issue and recommended surgery at an outpatient hospital. I was advised to speak with the Surgical Coordinator (Deanna - Deena - sp?). I sat with her for approximately 5 minutes and she said she would be in touch.A month went by and I heard nothing - called to speak with the Surgical Coordinator - got voicemail - left message for her to contact me - gave three different contact telephone numbers.Today is January 13, 2011 and I have still not received a call from this office for a surgery date and I have left messages with Surgery and General desks at this office.Still, no call regarding my surgery and my issue has worsened.

|  show details
Apr 23rd, 2010

this doctor is the best and besides knowing his stuff he was caring and put me at ease before the surgery and spent more time explaining things then any other doctor.

|  Highly Recommend This Guy  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 1st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Extremely helpful and nice guy. Has fantastic bedside manner. Knows how to talk to people -- does not talk down to you, explains fully eve...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com