A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kauffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kauffman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kauffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kauffman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kauffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Kauffman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Gary Kauffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Kauffman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.