A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kauffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kauffman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kauffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Steven Kauffman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Gary Kauffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Kauffman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.