A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kazlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kazlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazlow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kazlow, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazlow graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Bon Secours Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Kazlow FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Kazlow practice?
- Dr. Gary Kazlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kazlow practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Pulmonologists.