A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kearney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kearney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kearney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kearney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Kearney practice?
Dr. Gary Kearney practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA.
See Boston Urologists.