A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kearney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearney
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kearney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kearney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kearney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Kearney MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Kearney practice?
- Dr. Gary Kearney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Kearney practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA.
See Boston Urologists.