A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Keener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Keener, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keener graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Keener has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Norman Keener MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Keener practice?
- Dr. Gary Keener has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Keener practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.