Dr. Gary Kegel MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New York, NY

no change

September 22nd, 2016
Excellent surgeon who treats the patient with great care and concern
Dr. Kegel is an excellent surgeon. I am 57 years old, never had an operation before and I was extremely surgery phobic. He suggested that we treat my severe bi-lateral carpal tunnel syndrome in one single surgery. I had a lot of questions and Dr. Kegel patiently and good naturedly answered every one - making me feel safe, informed and confident in his skill and expertise. I was treated with the utmost respect, concern and care for my comfort and peace of mind by Dr. Kegel, and everyone on his team, through all of the stages of my surgery: initial evaluation, pre-op, surgery, recovery and follow up visits. Dr. Kegel was always available and completely attentive at all of my appointments and he responded quickly and in-depth to questions I asked him via email. The surgery was a complete success and thanks to Dr. Kegel and his team, I now have a positive attitude toward any future surgeries that my future may hold - especially if I am lucky enough to be under the care of Dr. Kegel.

June 13th, 2016
Saw me through back to back thumb injuries. Reasonable and encouraging approach. Managed one conservatively, the other with surgery. Happy with both so far!