A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Iwamoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwamoto graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iwamoto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iwamoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gary Iwamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Iwamoto practice?
Dr. Gary Iwamoto practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Urgent Care Centers, and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garry Iwamoto