A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Iwamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iwamoto
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iwamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Iwamoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwamoto graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Iwamoto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ken Iwamoto MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Iwamoto practice?
- Dr. Gary Iwamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Iwamoto practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Critical Care Practitioners, and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.