A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kennedy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Quitberg specializes in vision therapy.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kennedy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Innovis Health
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary John Kennedy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Gary Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Primary Care Doctors.