Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Keogh
Dr. Gary Keogh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daphne, AL, with another office in Fredericksburg, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Family Medicine. Dr. Keogh is affiliated with Thomas Hospital and Mercy Medical. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Keogh has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gary Keogh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daphne, AL.
Dr. William Mcdowell Jr
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Daphne, AL 0.58 mi35
Dr. Felix Dulanto
Adult Care, Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Daphne, AL 1.24 mi14
Dr. Michael Chandler
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Daphne, AL 1.24 mi42