A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Keoleian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Keoleian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Keoleian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keoleian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keoleian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Keoleian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Keoleian practice?
- Dr. Gary Keoleian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Keoleian practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.