Learn more about Dr. Gary Kilgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kilgo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilgo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kilgo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kilgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilgo graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Kilgo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Roderick Kilgo MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Kilgo practice?
- Dr. Gary Kilgo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kilgo practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Northport, AL.
See Northport Internists and Northport Neurologists.