A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kinsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kinsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kinsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kinsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan