A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kleeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kleeman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kleeman, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleeman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kleeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Kleeman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Kleeman practice?
- Dr. Gary Kleeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kleeman practices Internal Medicine near Reading, MA.
See Reading Internists.