A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Klingsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Klingsberg, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingsberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klingsberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Klingsberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Klingsberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Klingsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Klingsberg practices Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Family Physicians and Englewood Preventive Medicine Specialists.