A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Klingsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Klingsberg, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klingsberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klingsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingsberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klingsberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary P Klingsberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Klingsberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Klingsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Klingsberg practices Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Primary Care Doctors and Englewood Preventive Medicine Specialists.