Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine

177 N Dean St
Ste 308
Englewood, NJ 07631
201-503-0007
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

He prescribes oxycodone painkillers like they are candy.

|  SAVED MY LIFE  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

I gained some weight over the years. (Okay, a lot.) By the time that I came to see Dr. Klingsberg I weighed a little over 350. I leaned on my cane, huffing and puffing after walking any distance. My ankles were swollen (I couldnt see them anymore) so my shoes didnt fit. I had to wear slippers everywhere. I had very bad knee pain. My orthopedist said that I needed knee replacements but that unless I lost a lot of weight he couldnt operate. I learned that Dr. Klingsberg is also a nutritionist. He recommended that I begin the Medifast diet under his close supervision. I lost 125 lbs in less than a year. All of my medical conditions improved, I walk 6 pain free miles everyday and Ive never felt better.Bob T.

|  THANK YOU!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!I just want to thank Dr. Klingsberg for being so very caring, compassionate and patient. When I began to go into menopause two years ago I started to have very, very severe symptoms. Flashes all of the time, dripping sweats all night and NO sex drive anymore. (I had a pretty unhappy husband too.) I read Suzanne Somers book Breakthrough, which offered hope for what I was going through. I actually found Dr. Klingsberg listed in her book as one of just five NJ doctors who offer bio-identical hormones as treatment. After I saw him last spring and began treatment, my symptoms completely went away. I feel as if I got my life back. Thank you!Lori

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

told me that he can only spend 5 minutes with me because my insurance only pays him for 5-minute of his time.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2010

Dr. Klingsberg wants to keep his patients healthy. He spends the time necessary to understand patients' concerns and gets to know them as people too. He is friendly and caring. I highly recommend him.

|  Thorough and caring.  |  show details
by Leslie G. on Oct 10th, 2008

Doctor Klingsberg is very thorough, detail oriented and caring. He always follows up on every problem.