Dr. Gary Klingsberg, DO
Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very good doctor and he has a great staff and he is funny there should be more doctors like him

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg addressed my concerns and will follow up on my next appointment.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always listens carefully and asks Ques.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All issues were addressed professionally and efficiency.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to Doctor Klingsburg to be evaluated regarding my concern of being contaminated with Mercury, as a result of having fillings removed by an improper process. He confirmed that my concern was valid, I am now undergoing treatment.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is now the only person I'll go to for my aesthetic "tweaking". He knows exactly how to improve your looks, while keeping it incredibly natural (about which I am very picky). He also makes you feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Klingsberg.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Klingsberg. By far the best doctor on the East Coast.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doc!!!

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very courteous, professional service.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor gets impatient sometimes and you wonder if he is really listening being occupied on his computer. I wish he would offer more ideas on how modern anti-aging ideas can be tailor made for the patient. He has helped me on some of my issues.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is cool laid back doctor and he seems very concerned for his patients I would recommend him.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is an excellent listener. He asked me about my concerns and then addressed each one with efficiency and professionalism. The doctor is very serious about alteritive medicine and it is evident that he knows his business.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is extremely knowledgable. Took his time to evaluate me as a first time patient and concerns were immediately addressed.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great holistic approach, excellent diagnostician .

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient to Dr. Klingsberg for over five years. For my breast cancer, I found him and received Vitamin C treatment from him. He is always professional, compassionate and address each medical issue directly. I'm very happy I found him.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply excellent.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr klingsberg was very informative and compassionate in regards to my concerns I look forward to feeling better soon.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great experience as always with Dr. Klingsberg.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A top notch Doctor with humor.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg's computer skills are very helpful during the examination. He takes his time to review and asked questions concerning your past visits. He is very easy to speak with especially about sensitive issues like menopause and sexual activity.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Klingsberg is very thorough. He takes his time and listens to my concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

good diagnosing

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I prefer his holistic, very intelligent approach!

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thank Dr. Klingsberg for his patient and attentive care.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is always so pleasant - never rushed. I have a new health issue that I am confident he will point me in the right direction to resolve. Thank you Dr. Klingsberg.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klinsberg reviewed my past history and discovered connection between my medical concern now and how it is related to other medical conditions that I have had. He has kept me in good medical shape. I am impressed by his medical acumen and problem solvi

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Klingsberg! He is unlike any Doctor I have ever seen. He truly take his time, cares and always goes the next step to get to the bottom of your problem. A true blessing...

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is an incredible doctor. I felt all my concerns were addressed and was able to have a great dialogue. I went in for food allergies/ diet concerns. I really appreciate his approach and his kindness towards his patients. Thank you so much!

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg always gives me plenty of time to address all my concerns. It's easy to make appointments and the office staff is very professional.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A wonderful caring Doctor.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Klingsberg is very professional and friendly. More importantly he is a hands on Doctor and never looks at the clock during patient examinations. I have and will continue to recommend him.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, it went very well and addressed my medical concerns in a very pleasant and cordial atmosphere.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg pays careful attention to your medical needs, and takes a lot of time talking to you and will seriously consider any concerns I may have. He is the best internist I have ever had, and have every confidence in his abilities.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor saw me right away after making a last minute appointment. He addressed my concerns with care and clarity.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor who provides clear precise answer for the common person.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the atmosphere of the office. I feel very relaxed and my visit with the doctor is not rushed. The receptionist and nurse are very kind and helpful

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Klingsberg for many years. I find him to be very comprehensive, knowledgeable and gentle. He has been my primary care physician as well as helped me with nutrition and weight loss and detoxing from mercury toxicity.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I/O my life to Dr K. I was once 330 pounds. I am now at least 80 pounds lighter. It was a great fit between the two of us. He's efficient, he's professional and he makes you feel like you are his only patient.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he answered all my concerns and went over by blood test results

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was also in support of a friend to whom I had recommended Dr Gary K. After my friends consultation and treatment he was equally as impressed as I have been with Dr K. His comprehensive exams & treatment resulted in successful health management.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr. Klinsberg went very smoothly. I went for a checkup and it was quick and painless. I felt comfortable and the staff is nice as well. Overall, my experience was great.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was only the initial visit so I do not yet have full results by any means but so far I am very pleased. I feel that Dr. Klingsberg is someone I will be able to talk to and who will listen to me. And that is very important.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with the concern and interest in keeping me healthy..

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is caring, attentive and focused on helping me as his patient to be healthy and sound as a living specimen.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In one word, excellent!

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is personable, knowledgable and patient. He addressed my issues and concerns succintly and with care. he also shares his professional knowledge so i am better informed. He looks at my overall health and provides guidance and solutions

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klinsberg painstakinglyaddresses the salient health issue and inquires about past issues. Dr. Klinsberg is concerned about the total person and I feel that is what sets him apart from most physicians.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you to staff who was very helpful coordinating the appointment and addressing our needs during the visit. Dr Klinsberg was supportive in administering HBOT. We appreciate the effort to make it possible for my mother to receive the HBOT.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good! He was very patient and answered all my questions

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is the BEST!! He is patient and a Dr. that will listen to you and not make you feel RUSHED!!! I was seen by Dr. Klingsberg 5 minutes after I arrived. His office staff is professional and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Klingsberg!!!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to take public transportation and found the website along with hop stop very helpful.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If it weren't such a long ride it would've been perfect. thanks

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Klingsberg is a very caring doctor and addresses any medical concerns that you may have.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was fine. Thank you.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Klingsberg is excellent. He takes his time to actually LISTEN to you and he addresses each concern. He is also very kind and patient.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor addressed all my concerns and he is always very professional. I feel very relaxed in his presence and confident in his diagnosis.

SAVED MY LIFE show details SAVED MY LIFE
Jan 14th, 2012

I gained some weight over the years. (Okay, a lot.) By the time that I came to see Dr. Klingsberg I weighed a little over 350. I leaned on my cane, huffing and puffing after walking any distance. My ankles were swollen (I couldnt see them anymore) so my shoes didnt fit. I had to wear slippers everywhere. I had very bad knee pain. My orthopedist said that I needed knee replacements but that unless I lost a lot of weight he couldnt operate. I learned that Dr. Klingsberg is also a nutritionist. He recommended that I begin the Medifast diet under his close supervision. I lost 125 lbs in less than a year. All of my medical conditions improved, I walk 6 pain free miles everyday and Ive never felt better.Bob T.

THANK YOU! show details THANK YOU!
Sep 16th, 2011

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!I just want to thank Dr. Klingsberg for being so very caring, compassionate and patient. When I began to go into menopause two years ago I started to have very, very severe symptoms. Flashes all of the time, dripping sweats all night and NO sex drive anymore. (I had a pretty unhappy husband too.) I read Suzanne Somers book Breakthrough, which offered hope for what I was going through. I actually found Dr. Klingsberg listed in her book as one of just five NJ doctors who offer bio-identical hormones as treatment. After I saw him last spring and began treatment, my symptoms completely went away. I feel as if I got my life back. Thank you!Lori

Feb 28th, 2010

Dr. Klingsberg wants to keep his patients healthy. He spends the time necessary to understand patients' concerns and gets to know them as people too. He is friendly and caring. I highly recommend him.

Thorough and caring. show details Thorough and caring.
by Leslie G. on Oct 10th, 2008

Doctor Klingsberg is very thorough, detail oriented and caring. He always follows up on every problem.