Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Kohn
Dr. Gary Kohn, MD, FAAP, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Knolls, NJ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Kohn is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Kohn has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Kohn has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Gary Kohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Dr. Ilene Moss
Cedar Knolls, NJ 0.10 mi23
Dr. Mary Lofrumento
Cedar Knolls, NJ 0.41 mi33
Dr. Kathryn Skuza
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Morristown, NJ 0.44 mi35