A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Kopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Kopf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Kopf, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopf graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Kopf MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Kopf practice?
- Dr. Gary Kopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Kopf practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiothoracic Surgeons.