A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Korff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Korff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Korff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korff graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Korff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Korff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Korff practice?
- Dr. Gary Korff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Korff practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA.
See Carlsbad Family Physicians.